Thursday, December 8, 2011

Goodbye Simon Kim

I'd been reading a lot of posts in the internet regarding the best and most cost-effective salons to get a digital perm, and Simon Kim salon struck me as a good deal. For one thing, they had a permanent Php1,500 promo on digital perm, any hair length, and there were good reviews about the service.

To cut the story short, my friend Ivy lou and I went there today (in Makati Ave.) and were told by a lady that Simon Kim has died last September and that the Simon Kim salon has been closed since then.

5 comments:

  1. Is this for real? I had my hair curl done last June 2010 in his salon and i really love it! My hair is still in great shape but i'm planning to go back and have it done again, but sad to hear that he already passed away. So sorry to hear about this news.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to his salon earlier today and yeah, it was closed. So sad to hear this. I was really satisfied with their digi perm. Rest in peace Simon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah.wish i had read it earlier.i went there yesterday.i was saddened bec i read how good he was in his craft.so sad tlg.rest in peace simon.eventho we have not met

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i can't believe this. I had my hair permed july of last year and i was actually planning to have it repermed next month. Oh my, this is really sad. he was really nice. he even offered me 'binatog' while waiting for my hair to set hehe..tash tash :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God.Mr. Simon is dead
    When I heared that news i couldnt believe it.
    And his salon was very nice also the perm.
    But peoples say Mr. Simon is dead,
    I'm feel sad to hear that news....

    ReplyDelete