Saturday, June 9, 2012

Review: Spa Ingredients organic soaps

So, this is actually the second time that I've bought a batch of organic soaps from Spa Ingredients. It's a local brand that makes handcrafted organic soaps and other organic products.


I've finally gotten my hands on a decent camera, and here are the photos:

spa ingredients organic soaps
Organic soaps from Spa Ingredients
I must say, these soaps smell heavenly. Honestly, it's like you wanna eat them! (My friend Stephanie pointed out that I like food-inspired products.)

A bar of soap only lasts a few days though. It's okay for me, since I like how it lathers up in my skin, but I figured this might be an issue for some people.



organic soaps
This are labeled "indulgent bath treat." Blueberry cheesecake, cookies and cream, dark chocolate, and chocolate vanilla.


chocolate organic soap

Spa Ingredient soaps with variant labels
Spa Ingredients organic soaps have a lot of variants. My favorites are blueberry cheesecake and cookies and cream. These are the indulgent bath treats. They also have a lot of fruit variants such as papaya, kiwi, watermelon, green tea, among others.

The soap costs Php60 each, but if you buy 10 soaps you get 2 soaps for free (that's what I did). For a minimum of 30 soaps, you can get them for a much lower price of Php45.

They do meet-ups in SM Bicutan if I remember correctly, or you can opt to have the products shipped for Php95 if within Metro Manila.

You can check out the Spa Ingredients website to check the list of soap variants (as it's too long to be posted here). The site also features photos of the organic soaps as well as other products.


Since I'm a fan of these, I do hope the brand gets better marketing.

Don't you think these soaps look yummy?

5 comments:

  1. Organic soap smells good and really naturally good for skin care.

    Kent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello how can we order these soap

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. They all are really very useful for me as well as for my team. We are definitely going to use its highlighted information.
    โรงงานผลิตสบู่

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.
    โรงงานผลิตสบู่

    ReplyDelete
  5. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. the loan firm from mr lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact mr lee for an assistance of loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete